Onboarding is a critical moment in the employee lifecycle. It’s a candidate’s first real impression of their life in your organization.
For as long as there have been offices, onboarding has always been a face-to-face experience.
Overnight, COVID-19 ended onboarding as we know it.
During this anxious time, your onboarding plan needs to be stronger than ever to attract and retain the best talent.
This guide will help you make virtual onboarding a meaningful transition that gets your new recruits up to speed fast, and feeling like a member of the team.
This guide includes:
- 'Get to know you' survey templates
- Onboarding checklist and feedback survey
- New joiner welcome email template
- First day and week agenda template
- Manager check-in questions